Learning2Live James 1.27

Learning2Live James 1.27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Funny!

The kids and I had to run errands A LOT this past week, in the unbearable heat, and we all got whiny. On Thursday, we were at the end of ourselves and in an attempt to motivate them, I told them we would have a “fun” day on Saturday, since it was our last full day together! They both were excited and starting making suggestions, Lauren said, "We can have a PARTY!" (Imagine that comment from my child :o) She quickly suggested a theme, a LOVE party! Then quite unbelievably, I responded, "I’m to tired for a party!" (I was REALLY tired!)

So we are about to start our LOVE party … a picnic on the floor …pizza, brownies, a movie…..????

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know we will be praying for you and we love you!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT! I am with Lauren, when is it ever a bad time for a party? I have been thinkinng/praying for you guys, esp you Amanda. If you get a chance in between (driving:), call me and let me pray w/you over the phone!
    love you ALL! fran

    ReplyDelete