Learning2Live James 1.27

Learning2Live James 1.27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Wonderful Expereince!

William playing with the younger boys at lunch break!



They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I hope that is true! I'm going to post a few pics and post WORDS over the next week or so.  We are trying to get over the time change and trying to catch up with bills, school, etc.  We could barely stay up last night until 8 pm & William woke up at 2:30 am and I woke up at 4:30 am ready to start the day !
(Of course, that was 9:30 am and 11:30 am Malawi time.)




Here are a few of the kids from the youngest age group. The kids were so affectionate and loving!
They also loved to play with my hair!



The first morning meeting everyone and distributing 150 name tags!




No comments:

Post a Comment